Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our First one!

I saw that KC has one of these pages so I figured we'd do it to. Well where do we start? Khay and I recently welcomed our beautiful baby girl Alana to the world. She is 4 1/2 months old and looking almost 1 year old already. Jordan, Khay, and I are all enjoying the new addition. Jordan is in ESS for the summer, taking field trips twice a week to varies places around the county, (man I wish I was a kid again) and he is getting ready for First Grade. I am a stay at home dad... well just for the summer, then I will be back at Westview High School for the school year. Khay is working really hard at Banana Republic and enjoying every moment with the Alana and Jordan. Life here is good, we are all keeping busy and enjoying the ride. More to come...

4 comments:

Casey & Randy Rozzell said...

Way to get started Brother! We can learn together. You need some pics of Alana and the family. Enjoy blog building!

The Kcomt Family said...

Hey Kevin - Glad to see you are blogging too. It's your job to get the "others" on board. Enough with MySpace. And post some pics of baby girl Alana already! :)

Elle said...

Howdy! Welcome to the 'blogospere.' I always felt like a cyber dork so I never told people outside my family that I had one... and since ya'll are almost family now, I guess I can reveal my inner nerd.

Elle said...

more blogs! more blogs! more blogs!!